"Passionate Hotel Experts” consulting hotel consultant
· Strategic Thinking, Planning and Forecasting
· Accessing and Adjusting Operations
· Client Relationship Management
· Contract Negotiations
· Sales, Branding and Marketing Strategy
· Real Estate Development
· Multi Segment Hospitality Industry Experience
· Public Company Advisory
· Strategic Relationships creation and management
· Budget Management
· Asset Management
· Repositioning Strategy
· Accounting & Financial Audits
· Brand Selection and Negotiation
· Development/redevelopment strategic advisory
· Two and a half years as Senior Vice President of Development, Americas for an international hotel brand.
· 14 years as CEO of specialty contractor specializing in hotel remediation, reconstruction, renovation and construction projects throughout the United States and Hawaii.
· Member of the Board of Directors of Ashford, INC since 2014. Currently the head of the Audit Committee. Ashford (NYSE American: AINC) is a leading provider of asset management and other services to companies within the hospitality industry. Currently, Ashford serves as the advisor to two NYSE listed real estate investment trusts, namely Ashford Hospitality Trust ("Ashford Trust") and Braemar Hotels & Resorts. Combined, Ashford Trust and Braemar Hotels & Resorts have 131 hotels with more than 28,000 rooms and approximately $8.1 billion in assets.
· Two years as CEO of an investment firm focused on startup companies and real estate development.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
· AH&LA PAC Contributor
· Member National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
· Fundraiser and donor for Hope for Silent Voices
· Member Red Raider Club
· Alumni Member Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity